Bicycles & More
Mumbai is all set to host India's exclusive Cycles, Ebikes, Tyres, Spares & Accessories Showcase - BICYCLES & MORE'16 INTERNATIONAL EXPO'16 - featuring foreign & major Indian brands. This mega event being held at the World Trade Center, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai over 3 days - 26th, 27th and 28th October 2016 - from 11 am to 7 pm.
Entry to the expo is free, but registration is compulsory. Here are 5 Reasons to Register Now and Get :
1. Free mementos & offers valid only for the expo
2. Free Hotel Stay Vouchers for Locations near Mumbai
3. Free Entry in Lucky Draws for Freebies from Exhibitors
4. Free Workshops / Seminars by Veteran Cyclists & Industry Pros.
5. Free Access to Online Deals for Cycles, Fitness & Sports Goods...
Bike School - India's Only Cyclists Interaction Talk-Shop
A major highlight of BICYCLES & MORE'16 INTERNATIONAL EXPO'16 is a Bike School which will add value to the visitors & we have already received hundreds of cyclists who have registered.
At the expo, Mumbai Cycling Enthusiasts will conduct a series of power packed seminars which will help every cyclist to improve their riding skills & be a better cyclist. The Bike school will be run from 4.30 PM to 7 PM on every day at a special conference hall, made for the purpose. The speakers will talk on varied topics such as :
* Turn Your Life Around on 2 Wheels by Cycling Veteran, Chetan Shah
* Bike maintenance – Learning the basics
* Cycle training – The path to be a better cyclist
* Bike Riding – Going the distance
We will also be felicitating prominent cyclists for their achievements & contribution to the cycling community at the award ceremony. And much more... await more details here....
It’s indeed a pleasure that Trinity Group has planned to organize Bicycle & More World Expo + India Sports n Fitness International Expo 2016 at World Trade Centre, Mumbai from 26 - 28 October 2016.
Such expos provide a great platform to showcase latest products, services and innovations, where the sports & fitness enthusiasts get a chance to meet their aspirations.
I wish The Trinity Group a grand success and I am sure the event would attract large cycle & fitness buffs. Let’s celebrate fitness.
Shri. Onkar Singh Pahwa
Managing Director, Avon Cycles